To better identify your needs, please fill in the form.
Rua das Cardosas, nº 1495
4425-510 S. Pedro Fins – Maia
+351 220 403 435
+351 220 403 466
Rua Arquiteto Dias Coelho, 52/54
2660-394 São Julião do Tojal
+351 210 420 600
+351 210 420 608
This channel is for reporting infringements for the purpose of handling complaints, in compliance with Law 93/2021 of 20 December.
Complaints that can be made through this channel are those relating to the following topics, in particular:
- Public procurement, food safety, public health, consumer protection, protection of privacy and personal data and security of networks and information systems.
- Breaches affecting the Union’s financial interests, as referred to in Article 325 of the TFEU and specified in the applicable Union measures.
- Breaches relating to the internal market, as referred to in Article 26(2) TFEU, including breaches of competition and state aid rules, acts in breach of corporate tax rules or practices whose objective is to obtain tax advantages contrary to the object or purpose of tax and/or company law.
- Violent crime.
- Other types of crime specifically designated in Law no. 93/2021.
- Corruption and related offences.
If the matter you wish to report and which is not related to any of these matters, you should contact us using the contact form available on this website.